Developing NBA and quality overseas athletes to be the best they can be. We are looking for the right character, great ability, and candidates that can be role models to their communities.
- We are family here at SLAM DUNK MANAGEMENT
- We want to build strong and long term relationships with all our clients.
- We have an open door policy for our clients. Our clients can and are encouraged to contact the CEO anytime.
- We are in constant communication with our clients to create a healthy working environment.
Brent Lofton’s passion and love for the game of basketball is his motivation to assist athletes in furthering their careers.
- High school All American at El Camino High School in Woodland Hills, CA.
- 1989, he was 3A Player of the Year.
- Played at Utah State University and then finished his career and graduated from Cal State Northridge.
- After playing professionally overseas and obtaining a great understanding of the business, his interest to help young men live their dreams surfaced.
- Over 15 years as a licensed real estate agent, negotiating contracts is a vital part to our success.
- Advises clients on market trends to secure good investments is a typical practice at SLAM DUNK MANAGEMENT.